Mid-Atlantic Riders

Brunch ride to the Whip

Teresa and I are going out for a ride tomorrow to the Whip up in Coatesville if anyone is interested in meeting us at 11 when they open.

Hi there. I'm a new member, and am having Brunch at the Whip as I write this. Great place. 

If you see a blue V-Strom w NY plates running around, that's me. Just bought my first RT and can't wait to bring it home to Wilmington. Just need to find a long weekend to bring it back from Salt Lake City.. 

Always looking for new rides, I'll check back here more often. 

Ryan Thanks for posting. We are always looking for new members! Currently we are in the process of installing new club officers with the idea of inacting bylaws, formalizing meeting dates/locations and adding some regular club rides, both local and travel.We have a great buch of folks in the club and look froward to meeting you at a club ride. Please check back at the site as we get things up and running. There is also a MidAtlantic riders Facebook page that has some information on it as well.

Bob

Events

June 2018

« »
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
27 28 29 30 31 1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Group News

There is no recent news.