This event is in the past.
THE LONGEST CONTINUOUSLY HELD BMW MOTORCYCLE RALLY IN THE U.S
Four Winds Rally in New Bethlehem, PA
August 17th - 19th, 2018
Pre-Registration discount deadline August 10th.
Join us to become part of BMW history -- mark your calendar for the third weekend in August so that you too can say you've enjoyed a terrific weekend at the Longest Continuously Held BMW Rally in the U.S.! Riders have gathered at the Four Winds Rally from all directions, representing many states as well as Canada and Europe since 1967, to enjoy some of the best riding, interesting attractions, and camaraderie in the beautiful hills and forests of Western Pennsylvania. Early arrivals welcome!
Come rain or shine - unlimited shade trees and several indoor pavillions with tent space available. Seeing is believing . . . view RALLY PHOTO GALLERIES HERE.
Pre-Registration deadline August 10th. Print & Mail Form Go HERE.
Online registration Go HERE.
PRICES - Registration opens at 8 am Friday
Adult Pre-registration: $35 At Gate $40
Youth Pre-registration 7-15: $15 At Gate $20
Children 6 and Under: Free (dinner not included)
NO DAY PASSES
NO ADMISSION TO RALLY GROUNDS WITHOUT A PASS AND WRISTBAND
Vendors welcome, no vendor fees.
Redbank Valley Municipal Park is a 60 acre community park nestled in a partially wooded area just a few hundred feet from the Redbank Creek located in beautiful Clarion County Pennsylvania.
Redbank Valley Park, 137 Park Road, Fairmont City, PA 16224, Office Phone (814) 365-5924
2.8 miles Northeast of New Bethlehem on Route 28
13 miles South of I-80 on Route 66 from Clarion Exit 64
19 miles South of I-80 on Route 28 from Brookville Exit 78
GPS: N 41° 00.94' / W 79° 17.52'2
Click on over to read articles in the "BMW MOA Owner's News" and the
"Pittsburgh Post-Gazette163.02 KB" about the Four Winds Rally.
- Two Nights Camping – Indoor or Outdoor!
- Tree Shaded and Grassy or Under Roof in Agriculture Buildings
- On-Site Food Vendor
- Saturday Night BBQ Dinner
- Sunday Morning Donuts
- 24-Hour Free Coffee / Tea / Hot Chocolate
- Door Prizes
- Commemorative T-Shirts Available
- Friday Night Entertainment
- European Bike Exhibit
- Field Events
- GS Off-Road Rides
- Guided Rides and Local Ride Maps
- Training Sessions and Seminars
- Tubeless Tire Repair Playground
- Community Bonfire
- 50/50 Drawing
- Tennis Courts
- Leashed Pets Welcome
- RV Hookups available for a Fee
- Various Activities at Previous Rallies have included:
- River float trips, BMW Smart Trainer, DUI Driving Simulator – you never know what we'll find!